Let's Talk About HIV Criminalization - Town Hall
Join CHLP, Trans Equity, and friends on Tuesday, September 12 for this in-person town hall event in Brooklyn about HIV criminalization.
Somewhere Good, 6-9pm
320 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn
- Elisa Crespo, Executive Director, NEW Pride Agenda
- Ingrid M. Floyd, Executive Director, Iris House
- Amir Sadeghi, Policy and Advocacy Manager, CHLP
- Robert Suttle, Human Rights and Social Justice Chair, Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation Council of Justice Leaders
- Moderator: Cecilia Gentili, Principal Consultant and Founder, Trans Equity Consulting
Free food, Spanish translation, masks suggested/provided and no stairs/steps to access the venue.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.