Webinar: HIV Criminalization 101
Join CHLP, the Positive Women's Network and SERO for a webinar to learn the basics of HIV criminalization.
- What is it and what do the laws look like nationwide?
- How is HIV criminalization inconsistent with modern science and fundamental legal principles?
- What are the current efforts to end HIV criminalization and how can you get involved in Texas?
- How do we build intersectional, durable coalitions that center the needs and perspectives of PLHIV?
- How do we ensure the Meaningful Involvement of People Living with HIV in HIV criminal reform efforts?
The webinar will include a discussion focused on the Texas context and allow time for questions/comments at the end. It is ideal for folks who are new to HIV criminalization but want to learn more and get involved.
Tuesday, January 9th, at 7:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CT/4:00 PM PT.